Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Gary ~ May 8

 

Take A Hike!

 

I just told them all to go take a hike, if that's what they want to do, or go on a nature walk, or attend an afternoon yoga class, who gives a shit?

 

I'm not here to tell people what to do, I told them, but if they opt to pass up the Golden Opportunity they are being offered and would prefer to do something along more PHYSICAL lines, then that's entirely up to them, although as I was clear to point out, why anyone would want to do such a thing was totally beyond me.

 

But people will be people so what can you do?  I just this minute sent off my note, via the Signal app on my new I-Phone14 (not quite the latest version but pretty damn close to it) to the 30 (or so)people whom I will be joining out at the Boulder Chautauqua in Boulder CO next Wednesday, May 15, for hopefully a fun-filled gathering of some of the people who are part of the world-wide online spiritual community that I have been a part of for roughly the past 10 years.

 

This community, the Perfectly OK community, or POK for short, is not a cult, at least that's what we keep saying, and has only a peripheral connection to Jeffery at best, and a sometimes contentious one at that.  Basically, Jeffery doesn't like us and seems to want nothing to do with us even though Patti, our leader, has reached out to him time and time again, only to be either ignored or rebuffed each and every time.

 

Patti even offered Jeffery the Keynote Speaker role at the upcoming POK Amplify! conference to be held in Denver CO sometime in early October of this year and he declined, and so she got Angelo instead. Patti and Jeffery have an interesting relationship, if you ask me, and one that causes me to sometimes to look askance where Patti is concerned, and I am tempted here to go off on a little tangent, perhaps even a tirade, where Patti and Jeffery are concerned, but I think it best to stick to the topic at hand.

 

Which is what?  I'm calling it, for lack of a better term, the Divine Transmission, which by way, has NOTHING whatsoever to do with Jeffery's Mother Force Transmission, and that needs to be made perfectly clear.  To receive our "Divine Transmission" (we don't really have a name for it yet), you are not required to wrap your belly in Saran Wrap and you can leave your genitals totally alone. In fact, you don't even have to remove your glasses and any jewelry you might be wearing, as Jeffery insists that you do, before receiving his transmission. No, with us, you can wear whatever the hell you want.

 

No, our Super Special Transmission (we don't really have a name for it yet) is ENTIRELY different from Jeffery's Mother Force Transmisssion also in that we don't charge money for it, which I'm sure Jeffery would find completely ridiculous.

 

So I put it out there, FREE of charge.  I offered to do the Special Transmission for the folks attending next week's Boulder CO gathering, for THEIR benefit not ours, but ONLY if they thought that attending our (that's me, Valery, and Jon) online offering would do more for them than the hike up some  hill, or the mountain-bike excursion, or the yoga asana class, or the flora and fauna appreciation walk that's being offered at the same time as well.

 

I said to them, "It's up to you.  If you'd rather give in to your physical urges rather than attend to the needs of your souls, that's your business.  If you'd rather indulge yourselves in some PHYSICAL activity, rather than partake in something truly SPIRITUAL, then go take a hike! Who gives a shit?."

 

Of course I signed my message "Love, Gary."

 

I didn't want to come off too harsh. And I always like to end things on a spiritual note.

 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how anyone could turn down a Golden Transmission, or a Special Transmission, or a Supersonic Transmission, or whatever it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tone carries me like a swift current, and the way you blend hostility, irony, spirituality and sheer pettiness feels so fresh, outlandish and true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spend way too much time listening to my guy talk about his transmission...would happily exchange it for the Golden!

    ReplyDelete

Lila ~ May 31

  I have another friend of mine who is involved with the deaf world.  My friend T.   I first met T when I started nursing school at DCC.  I ...