Friday, May 31, 2024

Heidi ~ May 31

 

So much on my mind, the conviction and what will happen, the memorial I missed but listened to last night, aging, where I stand in relation to all things.  That is the meaning of Hakomi, a counseling process I use and I don’t know where I am going with this. What am I trying to avoid, not write?  I am sad that the month of writing is over.  I love how we share the nitty gritty, no small talk. It has enriched me, enriched my day.  I could read The Lowland sitting ignored on my bedstand, and now I will but I don’t know that author.  I would rather read every single entry by authors Gloria, Marta, Tirza, Gary, Lila, Joe, Christina every day, mull on it and comment here and there. I would rather set my soul to word every day and send it out to our little group and be received, to know you are out there doing the same thing. I have honed my skill and explored where I stand in relation to all things. Off and running.  Thank you. 

2 comments:

  1. "No small talk" -- what a great way to describe this month of writing, Heidi ~ and you are a fine example, going as you have gone into the big moments and the small ones with so much intention to tell us exactly how it is. Thank you for this tribute to our group, for sharing what it has meant for you. And thank you for being such a strong, vibrant and supportive member of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No small talk indeed...have so loved following you and will miss your insights and support!

    ReplyDelete

Lila ~ May 31

  I have another friend of mine who is involved with the deaf world.  My friend T.   I first met T when I started nursing school at DCC.  I ...